Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Remember me?

I was aimlessly looking at people entering the train. Forming opinions. Judging people on their appearance, the volume at which they talk over their phones, little nitty-gritties about their appearances.
It's fun. And its what most women are amazing at.
That's when I saw her.
She had a troubled look on her face. But that hair.
I wouldn't ever forget that mop of curly hair.
Despite it having been more than 8 years since I had last seen her face.
I go back to 4th grade.
The time when I last saw all of them.
Ofcourse it's her.

I can't be wrong.
(That's what my brain thinks.)
Nevertheless, I ponder over wether it's sensible, the idea of approaching her. I mean we weren't really close as friends.
I remember what my reaction was the last time I saw one of them. I was plain confused about how had my bestfriend from 2nd grade grown up into this beer guzzling, tattooed machine.
(No offence to that prototype.)
I'm still trying to gather the courage.
It's now or never.
Only heavens know when I will meet one of them again.
So I finally get up.
Just that when I look up from my phone, she isn't there.
And Goregaon just went by. She might have gotten off. It strikes me how all of them stayed in Goregaon.
Ofcourse it was her, Rexy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment